CRMC/GSTL - TechGOLD
EXP - C1
LIMITED EDITION - Lifetime production limited to 100 Pieces
- Ti-Gold steel exoskeleton & black ceramic case-core with white and Ti-Gold dial details and space frame. This EXP is a beautiful and technical looking gold coating specifically developed by WILBUR to match a tone of light gold / bronze wheels we fell in love with on a Porsche GT2.
- 41.5mm x 41.5mm (Dimensions at bezel - smaller than Launch Edition)
- Built in USA with modified automatic Swiss made movement, regulated in house at WILBUR.
- Sapphire crystals front / back with anti-reflective coating
- Standard with quick-change, pre-curved black silicone strap and tech gold buckle.
*OTHER STRAP COLORS AVAILABLE.
- Comes with Wilbur display box & Wilbur factory warranty - see faq’s for details.
- Concierge Customer Service
Scroll down for more info and gallery.
The EXP represents the next chapter in the bold WILBUR "Daily Driver" series. The EXP (Experimental) is built in the USA with a modified Swiss movement and is also offered in advanced material combinations such as titanium and ceramic. The 9-part exo-chassis case is smaller than the Launch Edition at 41.5 X 41.5 mm, and the ergonomic pre-curved straps can be simply swapped with the quick change system. The 3D design and detailed structural elements can be appreciated from any angle and the motor inspiration again runs deep.
A DARING DESIGN
The main design concept was to create chassis-like architectural structures that make up the watch case, making for an extremely integrated feel. The dial and movement components are similarly constructed to be “suspended” within the case while the chapter ring “floats” above the semi-transparent dial allowing for further display of the movement components. All of this makes for a time-sculpture with a ton of character and multiple levels of 3-Dimensional depth.
A SERIOUS CASE
9-Part Patent-Pending Exo-Chassis case with ceramic case-body (Model B1/C1/D1) and sapphire crystals. Modular construction with skeletonized exterior case components. Water Resistant to 5atm.
A POTENT ENGINE
The EXP houses a Swiss-made Selitta movement modified and regulated in-house by WILBUR.
ERGONOMICS & FUNCTION
The EXP offers a quick change strap system to customize your watch. In addition, our silicone straps are engineered with ergonomic fitment and pre-curved geometry built in. No detail is left unloved.
In addition to our bold silicone strap options in mutiple flavors, stitched ballistic nylon and leather options are also available.
The EXP is designed and built in USA with a Swiss Made Movement.
• 41.50mm X 41.50mm bezel / X 14.70mm thick (not including lugs & crown)
• 9-Part Modular Exo-Chassis Case
• Sapphire Crystals with Anti Reflective Coating
• 5ATM Water Resistance
• Hand Finished
• Exhibition Back
• Ceramic & Titanium
• Ceramic & Anthracite DLC
• Ceramic & Tech Gold DLC
• Ceramic Bezels in Multiple Colors / Finishes
Combinations vary based on reference.
Movement & Dial:
• Wilbur-Modified, In-house regulated, Swiss Made Sellita Automatic Movement - 26 Jewels
• VPH 28'800 / 4HZ
• 38 Hour Power Reserve
• “Suspended” Dial & Movement Structure
• 3D Hand-finished details with semi-transparent dial
• Floating chapter ring-in glass
• Time and Date Function
• EXP Rotor.
• Standard straps fit wrist sizes from 6.25”- 8.6”
• Silicone quick change strap offered
in multiple colors
• Ballistic Nylon and Cordura options available
• Bolt-on buckle.