Black and raw, multi-finish titanium with blue, black & gray with white numerals.
Lifetime production limited to 50 Pieces.
Movement & Dial:
- WILBUR Engine One Automatic Jump-Hour Movement.
Our first in-house movement: designed by Jason Wilbur
- Made in Switzerland - 27 Jewels
- 4 HZ
- Hours displayed on proprietary sapphire & aluminum jump-hour discs shown under central window.
- Minutes on hub-less ring disc - fixed pointer on bridge
- Seconds on small disc - fixed pointer on bridge
- JW1 Movement chassis
- JW 1Rotor
- 48.50mm X 46.00mm X 16.50mm
- 8-Part Modular Design
- Sapphire Crystals w/ Anti-Reflective Coating
- 3ATM Water Resistance
- Silicone "Landing Gear" strap offered in black - Standard
(Additional straps available)
Complimentary priority and insured shipping or delivery included in price. An ID card is included with your timepiece to confirm your serial number and proof-of-purchase. Read more
The future of advanced time design
The LEO was created to serve as the pinnacle for what the WILBUR brand represents. Born from “Dreams of Machines” the LEO is mechanical sculpture with a soul and the first in-house movement from Wilbur. The LEO is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces per reference only. The LEO is now available to order by invitation. Learn more below...
WHAT IF MACHINES HAD DREAMS?
After 7 years of advanced design and R&D by Jason Wilbur, the LEO has landed. We are proud to introduce the ultra-limited LEO JW1 and WILBUR ENGINE ONE movement. Born from the dreams of machines and based on a proprietary code system that displays the jumping-hours and a space-age alloy never used in a movement development before, the dancing discs of the LEO creates a unique time display unlike any other.
dedicated to the pioneers
The LEO creates a new relationship with time built on the first proprietary, Swiss-made movement by WILBUR. The LEO is the first of many planned pieces to set the stage for the future of the WILBUR brand. We are blazing our own path...just like our customers do. WE are pioneers.
TIME DISPLAY - FUTURE SCULPTURE
An array of suspended discs in sapphire displays time through a series of cryptic symbols that come together as numerals in a piece of mechanical art like no other.
WILBUR Engine One
The automatic Wilbur Engine One Jump-Hour movement is suspended in the case through a patent-pending space frame that limits vibrations. This stable and reliable movement is the result of years of R&D and the talent and passion of our Swiss watchmakers.
The LEO JW1 is made in Switzerland
• 48.50mm X 46.00mm ( 36mm inside lug-to-lug / wrist seat )
• 8-Part Modular Design
• Sapphire Crystals w/ Anti-Reflective Coating
• 3ATM Water Resistance
• Hand Finished
• Exhibition Back
• Titanium (LEO Series 1 / JW1)
Combinations vary based on reference.
Movement & Dial:
• WILBUR Engine One Automatic Jump-Hour Movement
• Designed in-house, made in Switzerland - 27 Jewels
• 4 HZ
• Hours displayed on proprietary sapphire & aluminum jump-hour disks shown under central window
• Minutes on hubless ring disc - fixed pointer on bridge
• Seconds on small disc - fixed pointer on bridge
• JW1 Movement chassis
• JW 1Rotor
• Standard straps fit wrist sizes from 6.25"- 8.6"
• Silicone Strap offered in black - Standard.
• Cordura basic strap - Option.