LEO JW1.1 Timepiece Pre-order- 50% partial payment.
Review below for pre-order terms and details:
- LEO JW1.1 is $32,500. USD
- Upon initial 50% payment, we will send you your STEEL TIMPIECE ID CARD which will serve as your serial number card and an additional proof of purchase.
- Timepieces will start shipping February 2023
- LEO JW1.1 is offered in a limited run of 50 pieces only.
- The final payment of 50% ($16,250 + any fees / taxes) will be due before final shipment of your timepiece.
This Build Slot Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into as of the date of this transaction, BY and BETWEEN
1. Wilbur Time Design (the “Company” or “WTD”); and
2. the purchaser of this LEO JW1.1 Watch Built Slot, an individual with their shipping address as entered in the checkout process, the "Client"), individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”.
A. The Company is a designer and manufacturer of luxury timepieces.
B. The Company is offering Clients the opportunity to purchase a Build Slot, as defined herein, for the current production run of the WILBUR LEO JW1.1 timepiece.
C. The Client wishes to purchase a Build Slot based on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and of the mutual promises set forth herein, and intending to be legally bound, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Build Slot Payment. Client shall purchase a Built Slot by making a payment equal to fifty percent (50%) of the total purchase price, not including applicable taxes, shipping fees, and government duties. This Build Slot Payment shall be credited to the purchase of the selected timepiece, as defined in an Exhibit A, “Build Slot Specs”, provided to the Client upon receipt of their payment. Final payment of the timepiece shall be due upon final invoicing, a date the timepiece is ready for delivery to the Client. The Build Slot Payment will not be held in a separate account, such as an escrow or trust account, and the Company will not pay or credit the Client of any accrued interest on any Build Slot Payment. Upon successful completion of the Build Slot Payment, Client shall become an official customer of Wilbur Time Design and entitled to receive exclusive communications and future benefits.
- Build Slot. Upon receipt of the Build Slot Payment by the Company, the Client shall receive his/her Build Slot number, which shall entitle the Client to select an available serial number from the associated production run. Once selected, the Client shall receive a trademarked, laser engraved WILBUR ID Card representing ownership of the Build Slot and selected serial number.
- Build Slot Date. An approximate date of delivery shall be estimated from the associated production run.
- Delivery. Upon completion of the production run associated with the Client’s Build Slot, a communication shall be sent to the Client advising of the expected delivery date. At such time, Client shall confirm desired delivery location and complete final payment, as submitted to Client via a final invoice prior to delivery.
- Build Slot Transfer. If Client wishes to sell their Built Slot and exit this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to facilitate such transfer and shall place Client’s Built Slot for sale to current (and prospective) customers and facilitate the purchase/sale transfer of the Build Slot. Upon receiving payment for the transfer of the Client’s Build Slot, within five (5) business days the Company shall send the transfer payment, minus any associated transfer costs, to the Client.
- Confidentiality. Client agrees not to disclose the terms of this Agreement or “Confidential Information”, defined by any information shared by the Company that is not generally known and considered proprietary to the Company.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between the parties hereto with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements, representations or warranties between them respecting the subject matter hereof.
- Notices. Any notice, request, demand, or other communication given pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be sent via overnight courier or digitally via electronic mail and shall be deemed delivered when correctly addressed to the party indicated below and receipt acknowledged by the recipient.
If to Company: address ‘LEO product team’ via email: LEO@WilburWatchCo.com.
If to Client: address Client, as listed in Section 2, via the email entered in the checkout process.
- Rights Cumulative. The rights and remedies provided by this Agreement are cumulative, and the exercise of any right or remedy by either party hereto (or by its successors), whether pursuant to this Agreement, to any other agreement, or to law, shall not preclude or waive its right to exercise any or all other rights and remedies.
- Nonwaiver. No failure or neglect of either party hereto in any instance to exercise any right, power or privilege hereunder or under law shall constitute a waiver of any other right, power or privilege or of the same right, power or privilege in any other instance. All waivers by either party hereto must be contained in a written instrument signed by the party to be charged and, in the case of the Company, by an executive officer of the Company or other person duly authorized by the Company.
- Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute or controversy between the parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the parties agree that such dispute or controversy will be arbitrated in accordance with proceedings under American Arbitration Association rules, and such arbitration will be the exclusive dispute resolution method under this Agreement. The decision and award determined by such arbitration will be final and binding upon both parties. All costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expert’s fees, of all parties incurred in any dispute which is determined and/or settled by arbitration pursuant to this Agreement will be borne by the party determined to be liable in respect of such dispute; provided, however, that if complete liability is not assessed against only one party, the parties will share the total costs in proportion to their respective amounts of liability so determined. Except where clearly prevented by the area in dispute, both parties agree to continue performing their respective obligations under this Agreement until the dispute is resolved.
- Attorney's Fees. Should either party hereto, or any heir, personal representative, successor or assign of either party hereto, resort to litigation to enforce this Agreement, the party or parties prevailing in such litigation shall be entitled, in addition to such other relief as may be granted, to recover its or their reasonable attorneys' fees and costs in such litigation from the party or parties against whom enforcement was sought.
- Force Majeure. The Company shall not be responsible for delays or failures, if such delay arises out of causes beyond its control. Such causes may include, but are not restricted to, acts of God or of the public enemy, fires, floods, epidemics, riots, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, earthquakes, electrical outages, computer or communications failures, and severe weather, and acts or omissions of subcontractors or third parties.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and all actions arising hereunder shall be governed by, the laws of the State of California.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement is agreed by both Parties as of the date of the purchase transaction and deemed accepted by the Client by completing the Built Slot purchase transaction.
Complimentary priority shipping or delivery included in price. LEO JW1.1 production shipments will commence february 2023. An ID card will be shipped to you upon initial order to confirm your serial number and proof-of-purchase. Read more
The future of advanced time design
The LEO was created to serve as the pinnacle for what the WILBUR brand represents. Born from “Dreams of Machines” the LEO is mechanical sculpture with a soul and the first in-house movement from Wilbur. The LEO is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces per reference only. The LEO is now available to order by invitation. Learn more below...
A MACHINE DESTINED FOR ORBIT
After 7 years of advanced design and R&D by Jason Wilbur, the LEO has landed. We are proud to introduce the ultra-limited LEO JW1 and WILBUR ENGINE ONE movement. Based on a proprietary code system that displays the jumping-hours and a space-age alloy never used in a movement development before, the dancing discs of the LEO creates a unique time display unlike any other.
dedicated to the pioneers
The LEO creates a new relationship with time built on the first proprietary, Swiss-made movement by WILBUR. The LEO is the first of many planned pieces to set the stage for the future of the WILBUR brand. We are blazing our own path...just like our customers do. WE are pioneers.
TIME DISPLAY - FUTURE SCULPTURE
An array of suspended discs in sapphire displays time through a series of cryptic symbols that come together as numerals in a piece of mechanical art like no other.
WILBUR Engine One
The automatic Wilbur Engine One Jump-Hour movement is suspended in the case through a patent-pending space frame that limits vibrations. This stable and reliable movement is the result of years of R&D and the talent and passion of our Swiss watchmakers.
The LEO JW1 is made in Switzerland
• 48.50mm X 46.00mm bezel / X 16.50mm thick (not including lugs & crown)
• 8-Part Modular Design
• Sapphire Crystals w/ Anti-Reflective Coating
• 3ATM Water Resistance
• Hand Finished
• Exhibition Back
• Titanium (LEO Series 1 / JW1)
Combinations vary based on reference.
Movement & Dial:
• WILBUR Engine One Automatic Jump-Hour Movement
• Designed in-house, made in Switzerland - 27 Jewels
• VPH 28’800 bph / 4 HZ
• Hours displayed on dual sapphire jump-hour disks shown under central sapphire mag
• Minutes on hubless ring disc - fixed pointer on bridge
• Seconds on small disc - fixed pointer on bridge
• JW1 Movement chassis
• JW 1Rotor
• Standard straps fit wrist sizes from 6.25"- 8.6"
• Silicone Strap offered in black - Standard.
• Cordura basic strap - Option.